1. Identification data
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: You are visiting the web page www.vegamar.es owned by BODEGAS VEGAMAR SLU, with registered office at Camino Garcesa s/n (46175 Calles) VALENCIA, with CIF B96910971, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means: Telephone: 962781443
Contact email: email@example.com
2. Web hosting
10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L., (B-62844725) C/ Girona 81-83 local 6, Malgrat de Mar 08380 (Barcelona-Spain) firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of THE HOLDER’s website that it makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
4. Use of the portal
www.vegamar.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to:
- Incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of BODEGAS VEGAMAR S.L.U, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic racist, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that , in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
5. Data protection
6. Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE HOLDER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
You acknowledge and consent that all copyright, registered trademark and other industrial and intellectual property rights over the materials or content provided as part of the website correspond at all times to us or to those who granted us a license for its use. You may use such material only as expressly authorized by us or those who granted us a license for its use. This will not prevent you from using this website to the extent necessary to copy your order information or Contact details.
7. Exclusion of warranties and liability
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- a) The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- c) The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- g) Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- h) Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
8. Modification of this legal notice and duration
THE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located on your doorstep.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that www.vegamar.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. Opt-out rights
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
www.vegamar.es directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, BODEGAS VEGAMAR S.L.U. is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice established in this same clause.
14. How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of BODEGAS VEGAMAR S.L.U or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/ In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following: Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/